Innolith Science and Technology GmbH takes the protection of your personal data seriously and adheres to the legal regulations of data protection. Personal data is collected on this website only to the technically necessary extent. Under no circumstances will the data collected be sold or passed on to third parties for any other reason.
The following declaration gives you an overview of how we guarantee this protection and what kind of data is collected for what purpose.
1 Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Responsible according to art. 4 para. 7 EU data protection basic regulation (DS-GVO) is Innolith Science and Technology GmbH, Werner-von-Siemens-Str. 2-6, 76646 Bruchsal, Germany.
You can reach our data protection officer, Mr. Lingenfelser, at the above address with the addition “The data protection officer”.
2 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
3 your rights
You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GMO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these were not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GMO;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GMO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DS-GMO to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse to have it deleted and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO;
- according to Art. 20 DS-GMO to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible;
- in accordance with art. 7 para. 3 DS-GMO to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the processing of data based on this consent in the future, and
- to complain to a regulatory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DS-GMO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
4 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When you use the Site for informational purposes only, that is, when you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal information that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- the amount of data transferred
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) We process the above data for the following purposes:
- guarantee of a smooth connection setup of the website,
- guarantee of a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies or comparable software, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
- flash cookies (including f)
- HTML5 storage objects (plus f)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your mobile device. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and your browser history manually.
We also use analytics services when you visit our website. More detailed explanations are given below.
5 Use of our contact form
(1) If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
(2) Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 a DS-GMO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
6 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services (e.g. newsletters), which you can use if you are interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) We may also share your personal information with third parties when we offer contracts or similar services with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
7 Transfer of data
There will be no transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DS-GMO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DS-GMO, as well as
- this is permitted by law and is required by Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GMO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
8 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have consented to the processing of your data, you can revoke your consent at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) You may, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time.
You can inform us of your objection at the following contact details: Innolith Science and Technology GmbH, Werner-von-Siemens-Str. 2-6, 76646 Bruchsal, Germany or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Objection or revocation against the processing of my data.
9 Use of analysis programs
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. “(“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework . The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
This Web site also uses Google Analytics to analyze visitor flows across devices using a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
10 Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Your Innolith Science and Technology GmbH