Assistant (Laboratory/Manufacturing Assistant- Chemistry) (m/f)
Innolith carries out research and development in the field of novel and highly efficient battery storage systems. We cover a broad spectrum ranging from basic research to the development of new batteries and competencies in electro-chemical and materials science research, to the development of new battery types including the scaling of manufacturing processes.
- Manufacture and packaging of electrodes
- Manufacture of battery test cells
- Operation of measuring equipment
- Work on various production equipment
- Laboratory activities
No previous knowledge is required. For all tasks, we offer a comprehensive briefing.
- Ability to work in a team
- A varied job in an innovative company
- A collegial, motivated working environment with flat hierarchies
- Open-ended employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking and good transport connections
- Capital formation benefits
Would you like to contribute to the success of the company?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Mrs Andrea Merdes
Innolith Science and Technology GmbH