CTA/Chemistry Laboratory Assistant (m/f)
Join us in shaping the future of energy storage technology. Become part of our inter-disciplinary and international team.
Innolith Science and Technology carries out research and development in the field of novel and highly efficient battery storage systems. We cover a broad spectrum ranging from basic research, to the development of new batteries and competencies in electro-chemical and materials science research, to the development of new battery types including the scaling of manufacturing processes. Innolith also operates a large test area with over 1,500 test channels for cell tests.
- Investigations regarding the system compatibility of selected materials for use in the Innolith battery system, including planning, execution and documentation of the tests.
- Conducting experiments in the field of applied research.
- incoming goods inspection of raw materials using analytical test methods.
- Sample preparation and documentation for investigations at external institutes.
- Carrying out device maintenance and calibrations.
- Creation of work instructions.
- Successfully completed training as a chemical-technical assistant, chemical laboratory assistant or comparable training as well as initial professional experience.
- Ability to work in a team, with an open and communicative personality.
- Reliable, independent, structured and team oriented way of working.
- A command of thee English language.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- We offer you a demanding, responsible and varied job in the development area of an innovative company.
- You can expect a collegial, motivated working environment with flat hierarchies and appropriate decision making powers.
- Open-ended employment contract.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free parking and good transport connections.
- Capital formation benefits.
Would you like to contribute your skills to the successes of our company?
Then we look forward to receiving your details application, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Mrs Andrea Merdes
Innolith Science and Technology GmbH