CTA/Chemistry laboratory assistants (m/f/d)
Join us in shaping the future of energy storage technology. Become part of our interdisciplinary and international team.
Innolith Science and Technology carries out research and development in the field of novel and highly efficient battery storage systems. We cover a broad spectrum ranging from basic research to the development of new batteries and competencies in electrochemical and materials science research to the development of new battery types including the scaling of manufacturing processes. In addition, Innolith operates a large test area with over 1,700 test channels for cell tests.
- Investigations regarding the system compatibility of selected materials for use in the Innolith battery system, incl. planning, execution and documentation of the tests
- conducting experiments in the field of applied research, including chemical synthesis under protective gas
- Incoming goods inspection of raw materials using analytical test methods
- Sample preparation and documentation for investigations at external institutes
- Carrying out device maintenance and calibrations
- Creation of work instructions
- Successfully completed training as a chemical-technical assistant, chemical laboratory assistant or a comparable training as well as initial professional experience
- Ability to work in a team, open and communicative personality
- Reliability, independent, structured and team-oriented way of working
- command of English
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs
- We offer you a varied job in the field of research and development of an innovative company.
- A collegial, motivated working environment with flat hierarchies awaits you.
- Open-ended employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking; good traffic connections, also to the public local traffic
- Capital formation benefits
Would you like to contribute your skills to the success of our company?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Mrs Andrea Merdes
Innolith Science and Technology GmbH