Development Engineer/Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
Join us in shaping the future of energy storage technology. Become part of our interdisciplinary and international team.
Innolith Science and Technology carries out research and development in the field of novel and highly efficient battery storage systems. We cover a broad spectrum ranging from basic research to the development of new batteries and competencies in electrochemical and materials science research to the development of new battery types including the scaling of manufacturing processes. Innolith also operates a large test area with over 1,700 test channels for cell tests.
- Investigation and advance development of battery management systems, high-current connectors and cooling concepts at system level
- Planning, execution and evaluation of tests accompanying the development with prototypes and the preparation of the corresponding documentation
- Testing of battery management systems for lithium-ion batteries for stationary applications in cooperation with suppliers
- Development of test methods and execution of tests with high current connectors and different cooling concepts.
- Participation in the definition of the system architecture
- Study of electrical engineering, mechatronics, power engineering or comparable studies with diploma, master’s or bachelor’s degree, possibly also experienced practitioner with technician training
- Ideally, experience in the application of energy storage devices and knowledge of the properties of lithium-ion cells.
- Experience with battery management systems, cell technology, battery cooling system
- initiative & ability to work in a team, as well as very good German and English skills
- High independence and high quality standards
- broad technical understanding
- We offer you a demanding, responsible and varied job in the development environment of an innovative company.
- You can expect a collegial, motivated working environment with flat hierarchies and appropriate decision-making powers.
- Open-ended employment contract
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking and good transport connections, also to public transportation
- Capital formation benefits
Would you like to contribute your skills to the success of our company?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Mrs Andrea Merdes
Innolith Science and Technology GmbH