Development Engineer/Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
Join us in shaping the future of energy storage technology. Become part of our inter-disciplinary and international team.
Innolith carries out research and development in the field of novel and highly efficient battery storage systems. We cover a broad spectrum ranging from basic research to the development of new batteries and competencies in electro-chemical and materials science research, to the development of new battery types including the scaling of manufacturing processes. Innolth also operates a large test area with over 1,500 test channels for cell tests.
- Investigation and advance development of battery management systems, high-current connectors and cooling concepts at system level
- Planning, execution and evaluation of tests accompanying the development with prototypes and the preparation of the corresponding documentation
- Testing of. Battery management systems for lithium-ion batteries for stationary applications in cooperation with suppliers
- Development of test methods and executions of tests with high current connectors and different cooling concepts
- Participation in the definition of the system architecture
- Study of electrical engineering, mechatronics, power engineering or comparable studies with a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Experience as a practitioner with technician training is desirable, but not required
- Ideally, experience in the application of energy storage devices and knowledge of the properties of lithium-ion cells
- Experience with battery management systems, cell technology, and battery cooling systems
- Initiative and ability to work in a team, as well as well as very good German and English skills
- High quality of work standards
- Broad technical understanding
- We offer you a demanding, responsible and varied job in the development environment of an innovative company
- You can expect a collegial, motivated working environment with flat hierarchies and appropriate decision-making powers
- Open-ended employment contract
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking and good public transport links
- Capital formation benefits
Would you like to contribute to the success of the company?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Mrs Andrea Merdes
Innolith Science and Technology GmbH