Engineer (mechanical) in the field of product development (m/f)
Help us shape the future of energy storage technology. Become part of our interdisciplinary and international team.
Innolith Science and Technology conducts research and development in the field of novel and highly efficient battery storage systems. We cover a broad spectrum, which ranges from basic research to the development of new batteries and competences in electrochemical and material science research to the development of new battery types including the scaling of manufacturing processes. Innolith also operates a large test area with over 1,500 test channels for cell tests.
– Your main task will be to support the development of battery cells and modules within the framework of CAD design
– They check, evaluate and optimise design statuses and provide support in the preparation of product specifications
– You will also work on tasks in product development and sample production. This requires coordination with other Innolith development groups and external partners or suppliers.
– You define tests with reference to the product and its production processes. You carry these out independently or in cooperation with colleagues
– Successfully completed technical studies in the field of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, mechatronics or a comparable qualification
– Very good CAD knowledge and design experience, preferably with CREO
– Good basic technical knowledge and ideally experience in the development of series products
– Knowledge in the use of manufacturing technologies and release processes
– Methodical, structured approach and analytical skills
– Abilities to identify problems and solutions
– Commitment, initiative and creativity in finding new solutions
– High degree of independence and independent work
– Very good German and English language skills
– Strong communication and teamwork skills
– Knowledge of Office applications
– We offer you a challenging, responsible and varied job in the development environment of an innovative company
– You can expect a collegially motivated working environment with flat hierarchies and appropriate scope for action and decision-making
– Employment contract of indefinite duration
– Flexible working hours
– Free parking and good transport connections, also to public transport
– Capital-forming benefits
Would you like to contribute to the success of our company with your skills?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Your contact details
Mrs Andrea Merdes
Innolith Science and Technology GmbH