Graduate Engineer (Mechanical) in the field of Product Development (m/f/d)
Join us in shaping the future of energy storage technology. Become part of our inter-disciplinary and international team.
Innolith Science and Technology carries out research and development in the field of novel and highly efficient battery storage systems. We cover a broad spectrum ranging from basic research, to the development of new batteries and competencies in electro-chemical and materials science research, to the development of new battery types including the scaling of manufacturing processes. Innolith also operates a large test area with over 1,500 test channels for cell tests.
- Your main task will be to support the development of battery cells and modules within the framework of CAD design.
- You will review, evaluate and optimise design statuses and provide support in the preparation of product specifications and FMEAs
- You will also plan and monitor projects in product development and sample production. This requires coordination with other Innolith development groups as well as external partners or suppliers regarding development performance, deadlines and quality control.
- You will define trials with reference to the product and its production processes. You will carry these out independently or in cooperation with qualified colleagues and present your results.
- Successfully completed technical diploma or masters degree in the field of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, mechatronics or a comparable qualification.
- Very good CAD knowledge and design experience, preferably with CREO.
- Good basic technical knowledge and, ideally, experience in the fields of the development of serial products.
- Knowledge of the use of manufacturing technologies and release processes.
- Methodical, structured approach and analytical skills.
- Ability to identify problems and solutions using given tools and resources.
- Commitment, initiative and creativity in finding new solutions.
- High degree of independence and self reliant way of working.
- Very good German and English language skills.
- Strong communication and team skills.
- Knowledge of office applications.
- Occasional willingness to travel.
- We offer you a demanding, responsible and varied job in the development area of. an innovative company.
- You can expect a collegial, motivated working environment with flat hierarchies and appropriate decision making powers.
- Open-ended employment contract.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free parking and good transport connections.
- Capital formation benefits.
Would you like to contribute your skills to the successes of our company?
Then we look forward to receiving your details application, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Mrs Andrea Merdes
Innolith Science and Technology GmbH