IT Administrator (m/f)
Join us in shaping the future of energy storage technology. Become part of our inter-disciplinary and international team.
Innolith Science and Technology carries out research and development in the field of novel and highly efficient battery storage systems. We cover a broad spectrum ranging from basic research to the development of new batteries and competencies in electro-chemical and materials science research, to the development of new battery types including the scaling of manufacturing processes. Innolith also operates a large test area with over 1,500 test channels for cell tests.
- Responsibility for the operation, administration and further development of our server landscapes under VMware and Windows
- Installation, configuration and management of client systems in Microsoft environments
- Configuration of networks including VLAN as well as firewalls and telephone systems
- Ensuring the availability, security and performance of the entire IT infrastructure
- Installation and administration of servers, clients and all hardware such as the multifunction devices, smartphones and telephones
- Administration of the entire MS O365 environment
- User support Windows/Office 365
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or business informatics, or completed training as an IT specialist or comparable apprenticeship
- Experience in the administration of Windows servers under WMware
- Experience with common network technologies (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, VPN)
- Knowledge of server infrastructures
- Sound system knowledge of SharePoint 2016, online development and concept creation
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365, Office 365 and SharePoint certifications would be desirable
- Fluent spoken and written German, good working English
- Independent and structures way of working
- Good communication skills and enjoyment of working in a small team
- We offer you a demanding, responsible and varied job in the development environment of an innovative company
- You can expect a collegial, motivated working environment with flat hierarchies and appropriate decision-making powers
- Open-ended employment contract
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking and good public transport links
- Capital formation benefits
Would you like to contribute your skills to the success of our company?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Mrs Andrea Merdes
Innolith Science and Technology GmbH