Natural Scientist/Engineer as Materials Expert (m/f)
Join us in shaping the future of energy storage technology. Become part of our inter-disciplinary and international team.
Innolith Science and Technology carries out research and development in the field of novel and highly efficient battery storage systems. We cover a broad spectrum ranging from basic research, to the development of new batteries and competencies in electro-chemical and materials science research, to the development of new battery types including the scaling of manufacturing processes. Innolith also operates a large test area with over 1,500 test channels for cell tests.
- Carrying our laboratory experiment with a wide variety of questions in the field of basic research.
- Basic research and material development.
- Production of powders and pastes for layer deposition of separator layers and coating of active materials.
- Investigating the influence go the materials used and the manufacturing process on the properties of the overall system battery cell.
- Development of wet chemical pretreatment processes in research.
- Performance of analysis for surface characterisation.
- Succesfully completed studies in chemistry, physics, material sciences, nano science or a comparable course of study.
- Knowledge of electrochemistry in solid state ion conductors and experience with metallic. lithium are desirable.
- Ability to work in a team, open and communicative personality.
- Conceptual thinking.
- Commitment, initiative and creativity in finding new solutions.
- Reliability, structures and team-oriented way of working.
- Very good knowledge of German and English language.
- We offer you a challenging and varied job in the field of basic research in an innovative company.
- You can expect a collegial, motivated working environment with flat hierarchies and appropriate decision making powers.
- Open-ended employment contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free parking and good transport connections.
- Capital formation benefits.
Would you like to contribute your skills to the successes of our company?
Then we look forward to receiving your details application, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Mrs Andrea Merdes
Innolith Science and Technology GmbH