Office Management Assistants (m/f)
(This position is also available part-time, at 20-25 hours per week)
Join us in shaping the future of energy storage technology. Become part of our inter-disciplinary and international team.
Innolith Science and Technology carries out research and development in the field of novel and highly efficient battery storage systems. We cover a broad spectrum ranging from basic research, to the development of new batteries and competencies in electro-chemical and materials science research, to the development of new battery types including the scaling of manufacturing processes. Innolith also operates a large test area with over 1,500 test channels for cell tests.
- Travel planning/organisation.
- Travel expenses accounting.
- Reception, including guest service and catering.
- Support in ordering/purchasing.
- National and international shipping.
- Experience in customs clearance desirable.
- General secretarial tasks.
- Successfully completed commercial apprenticeship.
- Very good user knowledge of Microsoft Officer.
- Ability to work in a team, open and communicative.
- Reliable, independent, structures and team oriented way. fo working.
- Good organisational skills.
- Flexibility in dealing with changing tasks.
- Friendly and presentable appearance.
- Very good grasp of German language, and a command of the English language.
- Varied tasks with a good degree of responsibility.
- You can expect a collegial, motivated working environment with flat hierarchies and appropriate decision making powers.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free parking and good transport connections.
- Capital formation benefits.
Would you like to contribute your skills to the successes of our company?
Then we look forward to receiving your details application, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Mrs Andrea Merdes
Innolith Science and Technology GmbH