Process Engineer/Chemical Engineer (m/f/d)
Join us in shaping the future of energy storage technology. Become part of our interdisciplinary and international team.
Innolith Science and Technology carries out research and development in the field of novel and highly efficient battery storage systems. We cover a broad spectrum ranging from basic research to the development of new batteries and competencies in electrochemical and materials science research to the development of new battery types including the scaling of manufacturing processes. Innolith also operates a large test area with over 1,700 test channels for cell tests.
- Planning, construction and commissioning of test rigs in the field of electrolyte filling
- Evaluation and certification of components for the optimization of the electrolyte filling process
- Development of new methods for the characterization of new electolytes
- Evaluation and documentation of the tests carried out
- Interface/contact maintenance to suppliers
- Interdisciplinary cooperation within the company
- Successfully completed engineering studies in the field of process engineering, chemical engineering or comparable qualification
- Basic knowledge in handling chemicals and chemical processes is required
- Affinity to craftsmanship
- Methodical, structured approach and analytical skills
- Commitment, initiative and creativity in finding new solutions
- High degree of independence and self-reliant way of working
- Strong communicationand team skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English language skills
- We offer you a demanding, responsible and varied job in the development environment of an innovative company.
- You can expect a collegial, motivated working environment with flat hierarchies and appropriate decision-making powers.
- Open-ended employment contract
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking and good transport links to public transportation
- Capital formation benefits
- Workplace health management
Would you like to contribute your skills to the success of our company?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Mrs Andrea Merdes
Innolith Science and Technology GmbH