Project Engineer – New Technology Introduction (m/f/d)
Join us in shaping the future of energy storage technology. Become part of our interdisciplinary and international team.
Innolith Science and Technology carries out research and development in the field of novel and highly efficient battery storage systems. We cover a broad spectrum ranging from basic research to the development of new batteries and competencies in electrochemical and materials science research to the development of new battery types including the scaling of manufacturing processes. Innolith also operates a large test area with over 1,500 test channels for cell tests.
- Defining, scheduling and monitoring project goals
- Managing and documenting design FMEAs
- Monitor the design validation process
- Coordination of change requests
- Coordination of interdisciplinary project teams
- Controlling and tracking the project budget
- Contribution of own know-how and impulses desired
- Completed engineering studies
- Relevant professional experience in project work/project management
- Experience in the battery, automotive or electrical industry is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, good knowledge of MS Project or similar.
- Strong ability to communicate, motivate and work in a team
- High degree of independence and self-reliant way of working
- Very good written and spoken German and English language skills
- We offer you a demanding, responsible and varied job in the development environment of an innovative company.
- You can expect a collegial, motivated working environment with flat hierarchies and appropriate decision-making powers.
- Open-ended employment contract
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking and good transport links to public transportation
- Capital formation benefits
- Workplace health management
Would you like to contribute your skills to the success of our company?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Mrs Andrea Merdes
Innolith Science and Technology GmbH