Quality Engineer – New Technology Introduction (m/f/d)
Join us in shaping the future of energy storage technology. Become part of our interdisciplinary and international team.
Innolith Science and Technology carries out research and development in the field of novel and highly efficient battery storage systems. We cover a broad spectrum ranging from basic research to the development of new batteries and competencies in electrochemical and materials science research to the development of new battery types including the scaling of manufacturing processes. Innolith also operates a large test area with over 1,500 test channels for cell tests.
– Implementation of quality assurance tasks for development projects
– Coordination of dynamic quality assurance
– Development of an internal quality management system
– Moderating Design and Process FMEAs
– Collaboration in design validation processes
– Monitoring the change process
– Execution of process and system audits
– Interdisciplinary cooperation within the company
– Contribution of own know-how and impulses desired
– Completed engineering studies
– Good knowledge of quality standards ISO 9001 or ISO 16949
– Knowledge of quality standards such as PPAP and FMEA desirable
– Extensive professional experience in quality management
– Experience from the battery, automotive or electrical industry is an advantage
– Strong ability to communicate, motivate and work in a team
– Analytical, structured and independent way of working
– Very good written and spoken German and English language skills
– We offer you a demanding, responsible and varied job in the development environment of an innovative company.
– You can expect a collegial, motivated working environment with flat hierarchies and appropriate decision-making powers.
– Open-ended employment contract
– Attractive remuneration
– Flexible working hours
– Free parking and good transport links to public transportation
– Capital formation benefits
– Workplace health management
Would you like to contribute your skills to the success of our company?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application with details of your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Mrs Andrea Merdes
Innolith Science and Technology GmbH